 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 107
Re: Another attempt at more traffic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:11:33 GMT

And unfourtunately I can't enter the target one.

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:48:51 GMT, "Michael Huffman"
<mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote:

In the latest issue of Mania Magazine, they announce a contest in which
the prize is a vacation for 4 to Legoland CA for that summer lego meeting.
Geoff wants to enter.  The entries are to be a less than 2 minute long
video of Lego.  Something about you favorite Lego experience or such.

In Sunday's paper, specifically the Target ad, there was a contest entry
form to win a similar vacation package to Legoland, CA (and a few other
good prizes...).  All you have to do is drop the entry off at your local
Target store...  Due by April 1.

--Mike.

Jorge Rodríguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu