 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 110
Re: Another attempt at more traffic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:59:11 GMT

l the sets that are coming out in July are in the computer by the way.
As of right now the falcon is going to go for 89.99. the Ucs ones are
list price. as for special discounts you never know ;). but I did get
my destroyer droid 30% off because the box had a hole in it.

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:55:13 GMT, "Carolyn Cheney" <cheney.1@osu.edu>