 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 97
Re: 8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 05:39:05 GMT

50% off?  Wow!  That would be almost as good as Schottensteins last year!  I
have always thought that was my best LEGO deal yet.  8480 is a Great LEGO
model.  Perhaps LEGO's best.

I saw all the boxes at ZainyBrainy (Easton) the other day so I know they
have them, scoop up on this one kids!

John Matthews

P.S.  I just bought a house, so no new LEGO for me!  However, I should be
able to host a central Ohio get together in the near future.

Jorge Rodriguez <rodriguez.136@osu.edu> wrote in message
They had about 20 on the floor. This sunday they go on sale 50% off from • reg
price of $149 but I was able to get mine for the sale price today.

Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu