 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 101
Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 21:58:37 GMT

I won't dispute that we don't talk very much here, and probably should I
probably should vow to do better, but I would like to point out that there has
been a thread about an Ohio Lego get-together in Lugnet.loc.oh; since it took
me a bit of time to realize it was there and not also in lugnet.loc.oh.col.
The thread hasn't really been going anywhere, but it does exist.

Also, I would like to welcome Chris Shepherd back into central Ohio Lego-dom.
For those who don't know him, he, while at OSU a few years back, not only was a
major mover in setting up get-togethers, but he also had some amazing
creations.  Among other things, he brought a mechanical arm to one of my Lego
parties that was huge and did lots of things (like pinching someone's nose).
The kids in attendence were enthralled, and the adults had a hard time getting
play time with it.  Hopefully he still has pictures, if not the actual arm.  He
also made a sternwheeler, 3-4 feet long, that he let us help play with in the
casting ponds in Whetstone park.  Truely impressive, even though it prefered to
go in circles rather that straight.

Carolyn Cheney

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, John Matthews writes:
Although this message was posted a few months ago, I would be very

That message was posted last year!  :)

I guess we don't talk much around here do we?

John Matthews