 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 5
Re: Possible LEGO swap meet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 05:56:23 GMT

John Matthews wrote:

[snip] I would be interested.

Well, as it turned out, the people that I was depending upon to
make a decision about having a LEGO swap meet, never made one.  Too
close to Thanksgiving to organize something now.  After having a
LEGO get together earlier this year, I realize my apartment is
just too small to have a significant amount of people over --
say more than 3.  :)

However, I will be in Columbus the weekend after Thanksgiving --
probably be back in town Thusday night, but I plan to hit a few
sales Friday.  If anyone is in the area Saturday or Sunday
afternoon & want to drop by, send me e-mail.

-- Mike.
Michael Huffman                              mhuffman@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/3395/