 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 141
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:32:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Troy Cefaratti wrote:

It's sounding like March 10 is a good day for everyone, so it seems safe to
settle on that.

My basement is available, all i need to know is what we are planning, so I
can configure properly for it.

Hey, I might be able to go. If we are planning on playing Brik Wars, what's the
average soldier count per army? I do not know how BW works though.

Take a look at www.brikwars.com and read up on the basic rules.  Depending
on how many people are wanting to play, an army of around 300 CP tends to
make a pretty good battle.  Of course, when Gino and I play, even little
battles take ridiculous amounts of time.  (our most recent 350CP TL2 battle
took about 8 hours to complete)

350 CP in TL 2 will buy you 42 footsoldiers and 1 mounted soldier (Gino's
army) or 8 foot soldiers and 16 mounted troops (my army).  You can use that
as a frame of reference.  Or just bring whatever you have and you can build
whatever army you'd be able to pull together.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com