 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 134
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:40:47 GMT

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. (the ride, that is)

Trust me, Bram, as long as Gino doesn't get too worked up over the rules
(what's that, a pot calling the kettle black?  Nah...) it should be plenty
of fun, even for the novice.

Adrian

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I've never played BrikWars, but I don't necessarily mind learning :)  The
10th is good for me too.  Just let me know what I should bring.  Is your
ride offer still good, Adrian?  If so, thanks a bunch,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/