 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 122
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:05:30 GMT

Actually, I thought we were supposed to Brik Wars and destroy your museum
when you were done with it!

:)

Troy

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G928Gv.BBE@lugnet.com...
It's been a little while since I've played BrikWars (Gino's and my
mega-battle sort of wore me out for a bit)  so we could do that.  Perhaps • we
could even do it TL3.  If Troy can get more of his castle completed, we
could battle within/around its walls.  Hehe.  Now that would be cool.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Eric J. Sherwood writes:
if it matters, march 10th would be the better for me, as I'll be
volunteering in geauga county on the weekend of the 3rd/4th...

Did someone say BrikWars?

Eric J Sherwood
mistysky@worldnet.att.net
"You will kneel before her at her altar in the trees" - Let Her Feel The
Rain
by Tara MacLean