 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 126
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:43:16 GMT

I thought it was going to be Brikwars at either my or Troy's place on March
10th, or thereabouts.

If it's TL3, I won't have much of an army, as I have been so busy sorting, I
haven't been able to build anything.  If it's TL5, I can pull together a
reasonable facsimile of my usual suspects, although a couple of my vehicles
are currently in a rather sad state of disassembledness.  If it's neither,
then we need something new to build in place of Brikwars.

Adrian

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Gino A. Melone writes:
Gino will be SOOOOO disappointed!
I can wait.

So, what/when are we doing?