 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:28:33 GMT

Well,
  Troy, you suggested having a regular monthly get-together at your place.
Well, if we are going to do February, its time to plan.  How about Sunday 2/25?

      Later,
       Gino A...