 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 129
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 17:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:
I'd join in but I play racquetball on Thursdays, and one of my Lenten
sacrifices is to not skip any of my workout appointments unless I really
really have to.  Do it this weekend and I can join in.  I'll bring all my
Princess Storms along :)
  I might be interested in doing another gig over the weekend.  Let me check
with the boss and see what we're doing this weekend.

    Later,
     Gino A...