 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 117
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:33:04 GMT

Gino (and everyone else),

I was actuallylooking at that weekend, but then my girlfriend decided she
was going to come visit me for that weekend.  So, playing with Lego is
pretty much out of the question.  :(

Looks like it's going to have to be March 3 or March 10, both of which are
open for me right now.  Although, I think Bram is busy on the 3rd.

Troy

Gino A. Melone <gmelone@futurenext.com> wrote in message
Well,
  Troy, you suggested having a regular monthly get-together at your place.
Well, if we are going to do February, its time to plan.  How about Sunday • 2/25?

      Later,
       Gino A...