 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 135
Re: Next get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Adrian Drake writes:
I think we ought to play BrikWars.  Now whether it will be TL3 or something
higher, I don't know. For some reason, i have the hankering to field an
Undead Ninja army :)  All those skeletons, with ninja headgear, katana, that
cool samurai armor...
  TL2 with fantasy elements sounds fun.  Sounds like we all need to read the
Supernatural rules.

  BTW, is anyone up for a small game on Saturday/Sunday this week?

      Later,
       Gino A...