 Local / United States / Ohio / 58
  Ohio get together??

I had seen some posts that spoke of a possible get together some where in Ohio. Is that still up for comment? Or now that school is on, and football season is starting up we might wait till next year? I'd love to host one, but between the computers, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Jodi, (...) Just out of curiousity, what part of Ohio do you live? I'd say a majority of us live near or around Columbus. Carolyn Cheney mentioned a while back about getting together here in Columbus sometime, but things have been so busy with me; (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) I live in Newark. (...) Yea it would, and the scary part is they are coming up on us faster then we know it!!!! I wonder if any of the other Ohioans out there would like to join us. Jodi (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Hi Everyone :) I'm in Cleveland (Actually Garfield Heights, an inner-ring suburb) and would be interested in something like this. Although Columbus would be more ideal because of it's central location, I do have the space here to host such a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Hey and Troy has all those legos he's trying to sell, I bet we could make some great deals with him. ;-) <nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more> LOL Jodi (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) I'm in Cleveland Heights, so if there's a get-together in the Cleveland area, I might be able to come. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Let's go to Cleveland! If Troy is really going to straighten up his home, I think we should do the road trip! I am sure Bram will join us if we come from Columbus, right Bram? :) I can haul 3 other folks in my sensible sedan... I'll even clean out (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

I'm in the Cleveland area too, Parma Hts to be exact, and I should be able to swing by any area gathering at least for a couple hours anyway. Perhaps I can bring some of my fire truck MOC's, although many feature some modified LEGO elements, just to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Oh my, not THAT! How could you! <grin> Although I don't do it anymore, I have many "modified" pieces from my youth! Of course, back then they didn't have so many different pieces! Troy (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) The problem is, I don't have a driver's license, so if my mom doesn't feel like driving me somewhere, it might be difficult to get there. I don't think she would have a problem with me going to a get-together, though (I'm 17, so I guess I can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Well, perhaps someone driving by could pick you up on the way, if your mom doesn't have a problem with you driving around the state with total strangers! (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Total strangers? Us? :) What's the worst we'll do? Take him out into the middle of a field & make him play with Mega-Blocks? John, I'm up for a road trip if we know the time in advance. If the Tiffany wants to drive up to columbus, we can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Actually it would be 3 1/2 up to Cleveland & 3 1/2 back or 7 hours of driving. :( Right? --Mike. [1] I still think faster than I type.... (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

(...) Sounds great to me, just name a time and give me some directions to Troy's. I'll be out of town from the 14th to they 18th, but otherwise I'm chillen at home most weekends. Jodi (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Hi, I'm up for a get-together, too. I'll even go to Cleveland for one. If any other Columbus people need a ride, let me know. I'd like for it to be soon, but not before Halloween. Maybe we could have a building contest, that is build something (to (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

I'm relatively new to the whole Lugnet scene, but I'd be interested in meeting some fellow Lego enthusiasts around the city/state. I'm in Westlake, a suburb of Cleveland, so obviously I'd prefer it being up here. Adrian -- (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Is this still being planned? Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Ohio get together??

What? Us plan? Come on, Jorge, you know us better than that. Seriously, what is the state of affairs? And for Columbus, does anyone know a of a free space we could get for a few hours? Since almost all of my lego is unsorted right now, I've thought (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Ohio get together??

[lugnet.loc.us.oh.* snipped, x-posted to lugnet.promo, f-ups to lugnet.promo] (...) Who didn't? I did both lunch and supper at McD's. (...) I didn't *exactly* give my wife a choice, although if she had objected enough, I'd have changed course. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Ohio get together??

OK, so we talked about, we even set some dates for a possible meeting and Troy was nice enough to volunteer his place up near Cleveland for us to get together. So when is it going to be????? Jodi (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

I had previously committed some time, and even a ride to Cleveland. Since then a number of things have happened in my personal life (buy house, get married). These things preclude me from doing much with LEGO. Sorry if I disappointed anyone, but I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ohio get together??

Troy, Since you were so kind as to offer your place for a Lego get-together, could you pick a date that would be convenient for you? Or several dates, and put them up for a vote? I'd like to come, and could bring some refreshments, or a very small (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general)