 Local / United States / Ohio / 84
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:16:27 GMT

What? Us plan?  Come on, Jorge, you know us better than that.

Seriously, what is the state of affairs?  And for Columbus, does anyone know a
of a free space we could get for a few hours?  Since almost all of my lego is
unsorted right now, I've thought that maybe just dumping it out of the bins and
having a building free-for-all might be worth doing.  But this needs space,
which I don't have.

As an indicator of my Lego addiction, I will sheepishly announce I had Kids
Meal at McDonald's last Friday, just to get the Lego.  And as an indicator how
wonderful and supportive my husband is, he did, too.  I bet you didn't know
that if you ask for coffee as the drink in the Kids Meal, they enter it as Ice
Tea.  He even put up with the trouble of having to go back and change the ice
tea to coffee. So now we have some slopes with a rather dumb-looking Ronald
McDonald on them.  They didn't have the Duplo parrot for kids under 3.

Carolyn Cheney