 Local / United States / Ohio / 67
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 07:42:05 GMT

I'm in the Cleveland area too, Parma Hts to be exact, and I should be
able to swing by any area gathering at least for a couple hours
anyway.

Perhaps I can bring some of my fire truck MOC's, although many feature
some modified LEGO elements, just to alert the purists.

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999 05:10:05 GMT, "John Matthews"