 Local / United States / Ohio / 68
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 13:52:55 GMT

Perhaps I can bring some of my fire truck MOC's, although many feature
some modified LEGO elements, just to alert the purists.

Oh my, not THAT!  How could you!  <grin>

Although I don't do it anymore, I have many "modified" pieces from my youth!
Of course, back then they didn't have so many different pieces!

Troy