 Local / United States / Ohio / 63
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 00:37:27 GMT

Hi Everyone  :)

I'm in Cleveland (Actually Garfield Heights, an inner-ring suburb) and would
be interested in something like this.

Although Columbus would be more ideal because of it's central location, I do
have the space here to host such a gathering.  I'd even clean up the house,
really!   :)

Troy

Jodi Neal <LunaTarlun@Prodigy.Net> wrote in message
I had seen some posts that spoke of a possible get together some where in • Ohio.
Is that still up for comment?  Or now that school is on, and football • season
is starting up we might wait till next year?  I'd love to host one, but
between the computers, the 8 cats, and what-not in my place, we don't even • have
enough room to set up a town.  At least one that that cats don't try to • take
out. :-)

So come on gang what do you think????