 Local / United States / Ohio / 85
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 20:28:07 GMT

[lugnet.loc.us.oh.* snipped, x-posted to lugnet.promo, f-ups to lugnet.promo]

On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:16:27 GMT, "Carolyn Cheney" <cheney.1@osu.edu> wrote:

As an indicator of my Lego addiction, I will sheepishly announce I had Kids
Meal at McDonald's last Friday, just to get the Lego.

Who didn't?  I did both lunch and supper at McD's.

And as an indicator how
wonderful and supportive my husband is, he did, too.

I didn't *exactly* give my wife a choice, although if she had objected enough,
I'd have changed course.

I bet you didn't know
that if you ask for coffee as the drink in the Kids Meal, they enter it as Ice
Tea.

LOL.  I was wondering if they'd do coffee with Happy Meals.

So now we have some slopes with a rather dumb-looking Ronald
McDonald on them.

Yeah, what's up with the wind-tunnel hair and the Alice Cooper eyes?

Steve "I don't live in Ohio, but I married a native" Bliss