 Local / United States / Ohio / 71
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cin, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:21:23 GMT

Troy Cefaratti wrote:

The problem is, I don't have a driver's license, so if my mom doesn't
feel like driving me somewhere, it might be difficult to get there.

Well, perhaps someone driving by could pick you up on the way, if
your mom doesn't have a problem with you driving around the state
with total strangers!

Total strangers?  Us?  :)  What's the worst we'll do?  Take him out
into the middle of a field & make him play with Mega-Blocks?

John,  I'm up for a road trip if we know the time in advance.  If
the Tiffany wants to drive up to columbus, we can driver her the
rest of the way; so she doesn't have a 4 1/2 drive a head of her.

Anyone else up for a change of scenery?