 Local / United States / Ohio / 70
Re: Ohio get together??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:05:34 GMT

The problem is, I don't have a driver's license, so if my mom doesn't
feel like driving me somewhere, it might be difficult to get there.  I
don't think she would have a problem with me going to a get-together,
though (I'm 17, so I guess I can take care of myself to a degree).
--Bram

Well, perhaps someone driving by could pick you up on the way, if your mom
doesn't have a problem with you driving around the state with total
strangers!