 Local / United States / Ohio / 395
394  |  396
Subject:
Next Columbus BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 14:25:32 GMT

  So, in the interest of keeping our bi-weekly schedule, I'd like to propose a
8/29 battle.

  I'd like to suggest we use the Soldiery again.

  Does anyone have suggestions for a scenario.  The Soldiery has some
interesting scenery I'd like to try out.  They have large pieces of scenery
covered with "channels" or riverbeds which are about 5-7" wide and around 3/4"
deep.  Can anyone think of a scenario suitable to this terrain?

  I plan to call The Soldiery today or tomorrow to reserve a table.

        Later,
         Gino A...