 Local / United States / Ohio / 399
Re: Next Columbus BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:43:12 GMT

That is precisely the night on a biweekly schedule that I will not be able
to attend.  Well, the  Monday preceding ain't good either :)

I would like to stop by, but please do not wreck your schedule on my behalf.
I am curious about the game and live close enough to justify a short trip.
Nothing more...except perhaps helping with some digital pics.

Please keep posting the schedule, perhaps my evil boss (  ;) to Greg M.  )
will not send me out of town when there is a meeting.

Build On!
John Matthews

Gino A. Melone <gmelone@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
  So, in the interest of keeping our bi-weekly schedule, I'd like to • propose a
8/29 battle.

  I'd like to suggest we use the Soldiery again.

  Does anyone have suggestions for a scenario.  The Soldiery has some
interesting scenery I'd like to try out.  They have large pieces of • scenery
covered with "channels" or riverbeds which are about 5-7" wide and around • 3/4"
deep.  Can anyone think of a scenario suitable to this terrain?

  I plan to call The Soldiery today or tomorrow to reserve a table.

        Later,
         Gino A...