 Local / United States / Ohio / 401
Re: Next Columbus BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
So, in the interest of keeping our bi-weekly schedule, I'd like to propose
a 8/29 battle.
Well, I can make that date, but could we do 9/1, or 8/24? Doing it on Friday
would make it alot easier for me...
Well.  I'd like to go for 8/29 because my college roommate will be in town
and he'd like to play.

Fridays are going to be bad for me.  I'm out of town 1 out of 2 or 3
weekends.

So, shall we do 8/29?

Also, we've talked about doing a big battle on 9/4.  Who's interested?  We
could probably host at The Soldiery.  Adrian?  Um?  Other people from
Cleveland?  Geez, I really am bad at names.  Could everyone change their names
to something as unique as Adrian Drake, please?

I'd love to do something on Laber day, except I think i'll be in another city
visiting family then.  Nuts.  Unless these things are run on weekends that
aren't holidays (or they're held in cleveland) there's very little chance I'll
ever be able to attend, which is a shame.  I think fielding the Kobold in a
battle would eat up 300-500 points pretty quickly :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com