 Local / United States / Ohio / 403
Re: Next Columbus BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
I'd love to do something on Labor day, except I think i'll be in another city
The heck with family.  I'm planning to head home on Sunday or early Monday • in
order to be able to play.  Actually, I am.  We're probably going to go camping
with my SIL and her husband that weekend.  But, if we can get a game • organized,
I'll be heading out in time to play.

I'll check with the wife when she gets back in town and see what our plans are
for Labor Day itself (I really don't know.)  I might be able to attend, at
least partially anyway.

visiting family then.  Nuts.  Unless these things are run on weekends that
aren't holidays (or they're held in cleveland) there's very little chance • I'll
<nudge mode="rude,overstepping">Well.  When will you be hosting
again?</nudge>

Almost every weekend from now through the beginning of October is spoken for
with other activities.  Patience, young Jedi, for we shall have part two of
the quest of the All-Powerful Crystal of Really Powerful Power soon enough.

ever be able to attend, which is a shame.  I think fielding the Kobold in a
battle would eat up 300-500 points pretty quickly :)
<satire mode="ridiculous">What!  You haven't costed it out man.  You
shouldn't be sticking two bricks together to save room in a storarge bin
without costing it out.</satire>

*smirk*
Give me some time, I have to figure out the robot rules.  They seem a little,
well, nutty.

Anyway, when will you be able to play again.  I was thinking that we should
try to have the next big game down here so that people like Drew can play.

Like I said, I'll try for Labor Day.  If not then, then perhaps there's a
weekend in September that I can do it.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com