 Local / United States / Ohio / 398
Re: Next Columbus BrikWars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
So, in the interest of keeping our bi-weekly schedule, I'd like to propose a
8/29 battle.

Well, I can make that date, but could we do 9/1, or 8/24? Doing it on Friday
would make it alot easier for me...

I'd like to suggest we use the Soldiery again.

Agreed.

Does anyone have suggestions for a scenario.  The Soldiery has some
interesting scenery I'd like to try out.  They have large pieces of scenery
covered with "channels" or riverbeds which are about 5-7" wide and around 3/4"
deep.  Can anyone think of a scenario suitable to this terrain?

Not right off the top of my head.

I plan to call The Soldiery today or tomorrow to reserve a table.

       Later,
        Gino A...

I hope you haven't done it already..

~Drew