 Local / United States / Ohio / 394
Re: LEGO, August 15th Battle Write-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
Another problem with 'BLOC' (the Buckeye LEGO version) is that I am the only
person from the Buckeye Lake area - and even then, I only drive through it.

So? Ohio is known as the Buckeye State. I really don't care what acronym we
use or what it stands for. I'd be happy simply with "A bunch of crazy guys
playing violent war games with LEGO(tm) brand building blocks"
Greg "Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop that!" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

I'd have to agree. Even if it does mean I have to be associated with a nut
from a tree with leaves that look an awful lot like marijuana. (Sorry..it just
does.)

I'd have to throw my vote (for what it's worth) in for BLOC (Buckeye LEGO
Owners Club). I'm not the attorney in my family, but what I have gleened of
all things legal from the one that is, would be that LEGOhio (while a cool
name) is probably not going to be far enough removed from TLG to avoid a nasty-
gram saying "stop it" to put it nicely.

Things were so much more simple when I lived in Washington State. At least the
mascots were cooler (GO HUSKIES!!). :)

But.. then I'd never have a reason to talk to all you cool people. ;)

JJ
The Washington State Transplant.