 Local / United States / Ohio / 393
Re: LEGO, August 15th Battle Write-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
I don't think we could get in any legal trouble for using 'LEGOhio,' as
L.E.G.Ohio is an acronym - not "LEGO," which IS trademarked.

I would recommend writing to LSI in Enfield (attn: Legal Department) and
asking them what they think.  LEGOhio sounds to me like trademark dilution.

--Todd

p.s.  I am not a lawyer.