 Local / United States / Michigan / *368 (-20)
  Re: Location for MichLUG fest and date...

I can make it on the 21st. Hmm since I haven't posted here before perhaps an introduction is in order. I am Jason Spears (duh), a 21 yr old in Southwestern Michigan. My dark age ended just about a month ago, but before that both my brother and I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Location for MichLUG fest and date...

Greetings all. I have good news and bad news. It is VERY possible that we may use my old church, St. Anne's, for the MichLUG fest. Now my pastor has agreed to use it FREE OF CHARGE if we fully clean up after ourselves. Now they have a full kitchen, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  "Lego Fest"

since i can be at this Lego Fest any one who is going please mention a train branch of MichLug so we can have our own lego train meeting at some time! (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  "Lego Fest"

since i can be at this Lego Fest p any one who is going please mention a train branch of MichLug so we can have our own lego train meeting at some time! (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: lego club

It will be in lansing Michigan, a hotel or something, on October 7th. Scott S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company www.sanburnsystems.com Scott E. Sanburn, Owner (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  lego club

where are we holding this thing again? :) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: southern michigan train club

Kai, (forgive me if that is not your name), There has been a lot of discussion on this subject, we are planning a LEGO fest on October 7th, and we might be organizing a Train part of it as well. You can e-mail me here, or Rick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!

To All, (...) probably (...) It would be nice to see you there, Larry, you world traveler you! : ) No doubt gutting the poor people of Australia with your LEGO purchases. (...) Good question, probably just informal right now, some creations, trades, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!

(...) I can kick in 20 to make this happen, no matter whether i can come or not (always an open question with my schedule, right now it's a maybe but probably not) What's the agenda? Display stuff? Trade stuff? Brickwars? Maybe Steve Bliss and I can (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!

(...) need (...) his (...) I missed what you were saying, Rick. I am but a humble man, quick to confusion. Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!

Ok....Here is the thing. The Meeting room is for 10-15 people. We need $75 + Tax of 6% Before SEPTEMBER 23. THE DATE IS SET FOR OCTOBER 7th. I need at least ten people to ethier 1) Email me at Kamauzinama@aol.com with Subject of 'MichLUG money' or (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: MichLUG funding *READ!*

Mark, & All, I think there has been some discussion off LUGNET, but I think we have around 10 or so total to come for this event. Rick is located in Lansing, and Chris Leach is off in Canton, not to far from Ann Arbor. heh, maybe we should have Gary (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: MichLUG funding *READ!*

I'd be happy to pitch in the 8 bucks, but one question: where are you located? Are Scott and I the only other ones interested? "Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G0LM47.I6H@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) is (...) an (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: MichLUG funding *READ!*

Rick, Well, I posted this to you and the group, I have e-mailed the pastor, and am waiting for a repsonse. I can put up twenty five to cover some of the cost to make up for the other people. As for the date, whenever is fine with me, I have no (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  MichLUG funding *READ!*

Greetings all you fellow Michigan AOFL. I have checked a Sleep Inn Hotel in my city for conference rooms, and they do have them. But for the ten or so people who are interested, the price is going to be *around* $79 ($75 fee plus tax). If you want (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  UPDATE - Re: Center for Creative Studies, anyone?

Just in case anyone was wondering how I'm doing here (ha!) or just wants to know what it's like at CCS, the answer is great. Despite the fact that I have an *insane* workload (maybe I should have listened to the warnings, eh?), there's tons of fun (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det)

  Info...

I am going to check on the building used by the city for open things such as banquets and the like, tomarrow (tuesday). I hope it will be 1) open!, 2) low in cost. AND, if we get this to work, I will tlak to Todd about making a MichLUG orginization (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Logos for MichLUG

Rick, (...) My lovely and adoring wife likes the brick one better. She suggested that it might be blue instead of black. I like both, but I think the brick one is closer to incompassing the whole state rather than just the bridge. Maybe if someone (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Logos for MichLUG

(...) Big Mac! (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Logos for MichLUG

Here are two logos I have worked on. The first one is the Mackinaw Bridge with Blue Bricks bordering it. The second is a Michigan made out of Legos. (URL) one looks better? LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!! (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact