 Local / United States / Michigan / 196
Re: MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:51:29 GMT

To All,

I can kick in 20 to make this happen, no matter whether i can come or not
(always an open question with my schedule, right now it's a maybe but • probably
not)

It would be nice to see you there, Larry, you world traveler you! : ) No
doubt gutting the poor people of Australia with your LEGO purchases.

What's the agenda? Display stuff? Trade stuff? Brickwars?

Good question, probably just informal right now, some creations, trades,
etc. Whatever.

Maybe Steve Bliss and I can come over together if my sched permits

What would be helpful would be if there was someone with PayPal who could
collect the money for those of us out of town and out of time.

I can do it. My paypal info is: (Be sure to say it is for the meeting)

E-Mail: ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Last Name: Sanburn

Rick, if I do get a few payments, I will just send a check, probably by next
week.

Scott