 Local / United States / Michigan / 195
Re: MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:40:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
Ok....Here is the thing.

The Meeting room is for 10-15 people. We need $75 + Tax of 6%  Before
SEPTEMBER 23. THE DATE IS SET FOR OCTOBER 7th. I need at least ten people to
ethier 1) Email me at Kamauzinama@aol.com with Subject of 'MichLUG money' or
2) at my hotmail one, sephiroths@hotmail.com with same subject line. Now, I
have confirmations of money from both Scott Sandburn and Mark Koesel. Now that
is 8 people. Maybe i can get more people, but I won't know unless i get RSVP's
from Michigan residents. Please, Please, get this worked out... I have a copy
of an email to Copy and paste for ya...

I can kick in 20 to make this happen, no matter whether i can come or not
(always an open question with my schedule, right now it's a maybe but probably
not)

What's the agenda? Display stuff? Trade stuff? Brickwars?

Maybe Steve Bliss and I can come over together if my sched permits

What would be helpful would be if there was someone with PayPal who could
collect the money for those of us out of town and out of time.

++Lar (from Australia)