 Local / United States / Michigan / 194
Re: MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:37:42 GMT

That is from Paul Foster. Head of GMLUG. We can get this going. We just • need
to have this planning meeting. So, RSVP by emailing me (Not scott, i got • his
RSVP).

Rick

I missed what you were saying, Rick. I am but a humble man, quick to
confusion.

Scott S.