 Local / United States / Michigan / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
MichLUG - People from Mich, READ!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 01:34:59 GMT

Ok....Here is the thing.

The Meeting room is for 10-15 people. We need $75 + Tax of 6%  Before
SEPTEMBER 23. THE DATE IS SET FOR OCTOBER 7th. I need at least ten people to
ethier 1) Email me at Kamauzinama@aol.com with Subject of 'MichLUG money' or
2) at my hotmail one, sephiroths@hotmail.com with same subject line. Now, I
have confirmations of money from both Scott Sandburn and Mark Koesel. Now that
is 8 people. Maybe i can get more people, but I won't know unless i get RSVP's
from Michigan residents. Please, Please, get this worked out... I have a copy
of an email to Copy and paste for ya...

<snip>

I think it would be great to have a separate but connected group
devoted to just Michigan.  I can set up links and put up web pages
on the gmlug.org site if someone else writes the pages.

Paul

<paste>

That is from Paul Foster. Head of GMLUG. We can get this going. We just need
to have this planning meeting. So, RSVP by emailing me (Not scott, i got his
RSVP).

Rick