 Local / United States / Michigan / 197
Re: southern michigan train club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 04:03:19 GMT

Kai, (forgive me if that is not your name),

    There has been a lot of discussion on this subject, we are planning a
LEGO fest on October 7th, and we might be organizing a Train part of it as
well. You can e-mail me here, or Rick (Sephiroths@Hotmail.com )or Chris
Leach ( cleach@mediaone.net ). I have a good deal of train sets, but I have
yet to come up with some MOC's. Anyway, if you want to come, that would be
fine. You can check with GMLUG as well, here is the address:
http://www.gmlug.org/
have a great night! I would be interested in joining the train club.

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company