 Local / United States / Michigan / 189
188  |  190
Subject:
MichLUG funding *READ!*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 02:40:55 GMT

Greetings all you fellow Michigan AOFL.
    I have checked a Sleep Inn Hotel in my city for conference rooms, and they
do have them. But for the ten or so people who are interested, the price is
going to be *around* $79  ($75 fee plus tax). If you want to still do it, an
eight dollars is required from ten people. If not, we can always check on
another town. Scott, is that church option still open? Please, PLEASE, if you
want to send eight dollars to fund this meeting, or wait a little more, please
respond to this post with your thoughts, and or ideas.

LMKWYT

Rick