 Local / United States / Michigan / 187
Re: Logos for MichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 01:50:46 GMT

Rick,

Here are two logos I have worked on.
The first one is the Mackinaw Bridge with Blue Bricks bordering it.

The second is a Michigan made out of Legos.

Which one looks better?

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!

My lovely and adoring wife likes the brick one better. She suggested that it
might be blue instead of black. I like both, but I think the brick one is
closer to incompassing the whole state rather than just the bridge. Maybe if
someone built the bridge... : )

Scott S.
--
P.S. Hey Rick, any info?