 Local / United States / Indiana / 5
Re: lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 04:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Paul Foster wrote:
What states would we consider Great Lakes
region?  WI, IL, MI, OH, IN, MN.  Thats a pretty good area.

GM includes all those plus IA and ON. GMLUG, GMLTC. has a nice ring to
it.

ON being Ontario?  A Whois check shows gmlug.com is available.  Anybody
really hate the name or want to suggest something else.  How about a
suggestion on a good place to register a domain name?

I do realize that we will be spread over such a large area that we may
never really have a formal get together but I still think it would be
nice to have an area LUG.

Paul Foster