Re: What's the current situation on meetings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:20:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes:
Tom,

Come on down to my place and help me finish my modules.  I will plan on
being down there for about 5 days or so.  Basically, I will be there during
the time the GMLTC is there.  I do need help with my layout, though, as I am
not going to be able to get it finished by myself.  The financial returns on
my auctions have not been good lately, so I have had to set aside more of my
free time to devote to raising capital to continue the train project.  This
has seriously taken a toll on the progress of the layout.  I think I am now
at a point that I can again push forward with some serious building time.

Mike,

I should be able to lend a coupla hours or so (not much admittedly) to help
build up the layout when I plan to drive Tim C out to your place. ATM, I'm not
sure which day that is, though Saturday 7/8 would be ideal for me.

My other main reason for coming would be deliver a diner to the layout
(dimensions forthcoming, as it has yet to be built).

Wish I had more $$ to help out with the auctions.

BTW, are all the blue tubs purchased? I found a few more.

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake! The first word in snacking fun!