Subject:
FT(at the meet): #4563 Load N' Haul Railroad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:59:25 GMT

Hey all,

I just found this awesome set from 1992 recently, cleaned it up, and I
estimate that it's about 98% complete.  It's missing a few stickers and a
few minor pieces.  Only semi-major missing pieces are one of the black wheel
covers for the engine unit and the spring for the forklift.  The one that
was there had been too stretched so I tossed it.  All the pieces are in
pretty good condition despite being played with by a kid.  All the track is
there along with the Speed Regulator and other electric necessities.  The
instructions are in so-so condition but complete.  I'm also including some
extra pieces from a #4561.

Two black 6x24 dual-level car bases.
Four black 4x6 bogey plates.
Seven black 3x6 wheel assemblies.
Three black car bumpers w/magnetic coupling.
Two black car bumpers w/out magnetic coupling.
Black engine assembly (including molded cab base, 1x2 white light brick, and
trans-yellow T-shaped light refractor) from #4561.
Fourteen curved track.
Two straight track.
One grey engine plate like the black one in #4563 seen here added in step
#7: http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4563/4563-05.html
One Train conductor = red hat, small mustache, yellow jacket w/red tie,
black legs.
One Train officer = white cap, smiley w/eyebrows, blue jacket w/red tie and
Train logo, blue legs.
One Train worker = white construction hat, small mustache, blue torso w/red
vest and Train logo, blue legs.
One Train worker = white construction hat, brown hair smiley, blue torso
w/red triangle w/black locomotive image inside, blue legs.

I was wondering if anyone considered a UCS X-Wing too much to ask in trade
for all this.  If so, and you are still interested in trading for something
else, LMK and I'll send you my Want List!

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini