Re: What's the current situation on meetings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 20:31:17 GMT

Tom McDonald <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message

I should be able to lend a coupla hours or so (not much admittedly) to • help
build up the layout when I plan to drive Tim C out to your place. ATM, I'm • not
sure which day that is, though Saturday 7/8 would be ideal for me.

Sounds fine with me.  I will be burning the midnight oil quite a bit around
then.

My other main reason for coming would be deliver a diner to the layout
(dimensions forthcoming, as it has yet to be built).

What size are you looking at?  My town has somewhat weird plot sizes and
many split level areas.

Wish I had more $$ to help out with the auctions.

BTW, are all the blue tubs purchased? I found a few more.

I already purchased and picked up 703 of the blue tubs and have 40 more I
need to pay for and pick up.  Of the 703, I have already completely sorted
550+ of them, so there is not much sorting left to do.  I will not be buying
any more tubs for a while, though, as I am utterly sick of sorting them.  As
my wife refuses to help sort the tubs, I have done them myself.  If you have
ever sorted 10 in one sitting, you can imagine how I would feel after 550 of
them and looking at about 110 more to do.

Mike