Re: Kidvention.. who's going?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 16:51:55 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message

Mike Poindexter wrote:

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
Woo-Hoo.  We normal, well adjusted Midwestern types are looking • forward to
meeting
you sandal-wearing, beach-bumming, Evian-drinking, free-loving, • tree-hugging,
long-haired California types!

-John

Evian - how passé.

What would you expect?  In the Midwest, we drink Tapé water;-)

-John

I guess that is where you get Tapé worm.

I am going to need some more help on  my layout if I am going to have a
chance at getting a loop made up for Legoland next month.  Building sessions
will be coming up the weekends after the next BayLUG meeting and I hope I
can get a couple people to come down and give me a hand.  I had to scale
down my plans to 10 modules (instead of 14) for my town section.  I am about
half way done with the base modules, which must then be decorated with
buildings and such, so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

On a side note, I think I am over the hump on sorting bulk tubs and will
have enough bricks sorted to finish the job.  If anybody can spare some
time, I would appreciate the help.  Free food to all who come.  Email me and
we can discuss when is good for you.

Mike