Re: Kidvention.. who's going?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 15:33:07 GMT

You can bet I'll be there!  After all, I only happen to live in San Diego
county ; )
I'll admit, I am about 25 mi. S. of  LL but it's just a short trip on a
commuter train and then on a bus.  See Ya.

P.S. Sandal-wearer and proud of it!!