Subject:
What's the current situation on meetings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:43:01 GMT

BayLUG meeting - got that covered thanks to the site...

NMRA - it's in August?  COOL, I thought it was in June, wasn't going to be ready
for it...

Kidvention - what's the deal here?  Mike, are you going to be down there the
whole 8 days?  Should I plan on trying to be there the entire time (I have all
of July off, so it shouldn't be a problem).  Should I try to finish a module or
2 (don't even know if I can fit them in the car to bring them down), or just
bring tons of train stuff?  I need more info on anything going on around
Kidvention.