Re: Kidvention.. who's going?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:54:16 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
Woo-Hoo.  We normal, well adjusted Midwestern types are looking forward to • meeting
you sandal-wearing, beach-bumming, Evian-drinking, free-loving, • tree-hugging,
long-haired California types!

-John

Evian - how passé.

<g,d,r>