 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 31
Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 23:30:14 GMT

I can't get hats in time at this point but I am going to have some
made... cost will be under 20. If you really really want a hat at
LegoLand I can get one made at MoA but it will be over 30... Or you
could make your own, find the location...

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Can you bring some hats, too?  I'd rather have a hat.  Also, is 19 too young to
be an "Adult Fan of Lego"?  ;)

Jeff

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.