 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Carlsbad/San Diego Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:33:18 GMT

Does anyone have any information on transportation from San Diego to
Carlsbad?  I'll be arriving in San Diego on the evening of the 18th, but since
I'm 19, I can't rent a car (unless there is someplace that rents to people
under 25).  If all else fails, I guess I can get a taxi (anyone know if
they'll even go to Carlsbad?).

Jeff