 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 29
Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:18:09 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'll be in Carlsbad from the afternoon of the 19th on, and would love to
fest or just meet with anyone there. We're staying at the Grand Pacific
Palisades resort which is right across from LegoLand, supposedly.

What, if anything is still going on? Is anyone carrying the torch? We
need to hear another email or post or something...

At any rate, I hope to have some tee shirts with me that I'd be willing
to sell on the 19th if we can link up. Right now we're thinking "Adult
Fan of Lego" spelled out ( NOT AFOL, as it's too exclusionary) or maybe
"I read RTL"... Thinking red shirts with white lettering.

I though the plan was for a fest on the 21st after the 20th opening...

Can you bring some hats, too?  I'd rather have a hat.  Also, is 19 too young to
be an "Adult Fan of Lego"?  ;)

Jeff