 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 34
Re: March LEGOFEST info page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 03:30:00 GMT

  Just a note to tell folks that my planning page has moved to
a shorter URL!  http://jeffk.com/~zonker/carlsbad99.html

  My LEGO pages are at http://jeffk.com/~zonker/lego. (My pages
are also still in the FTP section of jeffk, so there's no rush
to change any links from your pages, unless you want to. :-)

  I hope to meet a bunch of you in Carlbad!

        -Z-