 Local / United States / California / San Diego / 24
Re: Is March LEGOFEST kaput?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:52:00 GMT

"Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com> asked on lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd:

Anyone know if there are still plans for the Legofest the 21 of March in
Carlsbad?  Please email me if you have plans to attend!

We are still working on it.  Currently there are problems getting a
function room in the facility I am staying at.  We will continue to work
on it and post an update when we know what is happening.

As a minimum, we will rent a hotel suite someplace and invite everyone
over.

Best,

Gary
GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net