 Local / United Kingdom / 8277
Re: Request For Comments: Proposal to set up a club for UK Fans of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:36:49 GMT

I have to agree - I don't think we need any formal organisation. Lugnet
works just fine. I specifically don't want to elect a committee or pay a
subscription. Sorry folks.

Nathaniel

I wonder if a lot of this can be avoided by not having subscriptions or any
accounts at all.  We manage perfectly well so far with everyone handling
their own transport costs, and organising venues based on contributions on
the day.